Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bye for Now...

So Ashtyn's last school basketball game was tonight and I am a little sad and a little glad all rolled together. I am sad because it is the end of her jr high basketball days and even though she is already signed up in a spring/summer league not to mention all the basketball camps and second summer league team that's coming...I know I can't really be all that sad about not getting to watch her play. I truly think it is more about the fact that the day both of my babies are going to be in high school is inching closer and closer...not to mention that Caleb will be a senior next year. ok...stopping...I flat out refuse to think about it! Anywho...I am also glad because I am ready to watch her track season begin and also for Caleb's baseball season to begin as well. It's like that...by the time you really have had enough of one sport, it's on to another. So I am going to add a few more pics to close out Ashtyn's junior high basketball career...sniff...

faces... :o)

last minute reminders before the game begins.


These are all a little out of order...sorry, too lazy to fix them...





Breather...





This is their pregame chant...







Posing...



This was the beginning of their tourn game prayer...I used different lighting this night on my camera so the rest have a kinda blue/green thing going on...you live and learn...


Ashtyn as she was waiting to sub in...I love watching how my kids interact with others...and I love it even more when they really do care about the way they come across to people. How do they act when I am not with them or they don't know someone is microscoping them with a zoom lens? I want my kids to treat others kindly not because it's what I tell them to do but because Jesus is active and alive in them and is made apparent through their actions...and even in those times when no one is "looking"!



No comments:

Post a Comment